Monday, October 18, 2010

Week 13


Hi everyone. Here comes in another entry of the blog.

Yeah… Finally, the three BIG tasks (Module 2 and e-book and lesson plan) have been submitted successfully in this week. It is a big relief for everyone including me as we have managed to complete all the tasks (Individual, pair and group) given regarding the Module 2. To be frankly, I have learnt a lot in exploring the module 2. For example, now I know how to edit picture in order to make more attractive and meaningful compared to the original version by adding text, changing background, cropping picture and so on.


Anyway, this week also would be the continuous part of the module 4 which is on video editing. Talking about video editing, I would say that I had a hard time to understand and complete all the tutorials given. This is because; most of the tutorials in module 4 are only containing the steps and not the print screen of it. Therefore, it is really hard for me to complete the task as I really have to read all the steps carefully in order to do the print screen of the particular step and move to the next step.


During the lesson hours, we were also given the time for consultation on the task 2 which is on making video. Here, my partner and I have planned to create a video based on extinctive animals. We have actually came out with a video clip about extinctive animals and showed it to madam to get the approval as well as to do further or additional editing on our video. During the consultation time, Pn Foziah has given us a lot of suggestions in improving our video clip to become more meaningful compared to what we have prepared right now. Overall, thank you Pn Foziah; for the wonderful suggestions. We will make some improvement on it.

ANIMAL EXTINCTION


So, I think that all for today. Meet you in another entry. Bye…



No comments:

Post a Comment