Saturday, September 25, 2010

Week 9

Hi everyone, meet you again after the two weeks Raya break.

Those who are Muslim, I’m sure that you all are still in the Raya mood. Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya Puasa to all of you.

Yeah…. I have done all three tasks (Module 3, Teaching Aids and Lesson Plan) which have been given during the holiday. Now, I’m ready to submit it. hahaha…..












Back to the matter. This week Pn Foziah is not entered the class. However, the task for the week is distributed us by Haiqal. Yes, we are given the Module 2 which is to be done by next week. Wow…it was actually another thick module which has been given to us. OMG…. am I able to complete it by next week? (this is what I thought when Haiqal announced the date due). Anyhow, I should complete it by this weekend.


The Module 2 is basically focuses on Photo Editing. Software such as Adobe Photoshop CS3, ACDSee, Iphoto, Photoscape and Triscape Fxfoto are needed to complete the tutorials in Module 2. Since I have already installed the Photoshop CS3 in my laptop; so, I just started doing the tutorials on Adode Photoshop CS3 during the lesson. To be frankly, this is the first time where I am exploring the software and I even don’t know the function of each button in the Photoshop CS3. However, working on some of the tutorials in Photoshop CS3 is actually awared me on how to adjust brightness, colour, saturation, change background, change gradient colour and filter picture.

Photoshop CS3







Photoscape














ACDSee











Overall, I managed to complete some of the tutorials from Module 2 during the three hours lesson. Hope I will complete the whole Module 2 by next week. Reminder for my course mate: we should complete the module 2 by next week. So, don’t waste your time by doing nothing. Try to complete it as soon as possible. Bye……

Meet you again in the following entry.

1 comment:

  1. hi visva, a short but very meaningful reflection. very nice pictures included too. but it will be better if you have included the pictures that you have edited.

    ReplyDelete