Monday, September 27, 2010

Week 10

Fuyoo….Finally, the 2 group assignments (Lesson Plan and Teaching Aids) have been submitted successfully to Pn.Foziah after the three hours lesson. Wow… it is actually a big relief for me as the two important tasks have been accomplished in this week.

Lesson Plan


Teaching Aids


Anyway, this week would be the continuation of Module 2. Since, majority of the students are not able to finish the Modue 2; thus, Pn Foziah has given the three hours lesson just to complete the module. (So kind of you Madam…….)

Phew…. I have managed to complete the Module 2 during the weekend itself; so, I just took the time to edit the PowerPoint slides of Module 2. I mean, I just organized the print screen nicely and changed the font size to a bit big in size in order to look more perfect.


For your information, I have learnt a lot from the particular Module. For example, I have learnt about how to crop picture, how to remove red eye, how to remove blemishes, how to insert frame, how to combine two images and so on. Talking about removing blemishes, I would say that it is really great. A black mark in a face can be removed completely by just clicking on the mark place using Spot healing brush tool.

Moreover, the most exciting element about photo editing is, we can even change the background of the picture with any wonderful background. For example, the background of Everest, Taj Mahal, and Sahara can be put as the background for our picture. Those backgrounds look realistic after editing has done. It looks real as though we are standing in front of it.

Overall, the three hours lesson is a relaxation hour for me. I just spent the time to look around other progress in the Module 2. hahaha……

No comments:

Post a Comment