Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Week 7

Hi everyone……..meet you again in the seventh week entry. Anyway, this week entry going to be a short one as there is not much has been focused or learnt throughout the 3 hours lesson.

MODULE....MODULE....MODULE....

I’m sure all of you are familiar with the above phrase. Yes, this week we just spent the whole session by just continued doing our FIRST MODULE.

OMG….now comes in the third heart attack.

Do you want to know the reason behind it? Let’s have a flashback on week 6.

WEEK 6

Pn. Foziah: The date due for the submission of this FIRST MODULE is 2 weeks from now which is on MONDAY (30th AUGUST 2010. Everyone should submit it on time and the late submission or submission with empty content and empty CD will be penalized.

OMG…. Am I able to complete the THICK MODULE (about 500 pages) within the time limit? (This is what I thought when Pn.Foziah mentioned about the date due.)

Anyway, I tried my level best to complete about 60% of the tasks given within the 7 day which is by Monday. However, this week Pn.Foziah has changed the date due of the submission which is on 26th August 2010. The particular change has been done as she will be not available on the 30th August 2010 due to her personal matter.

Everyone looked blur as they are still a lot of tutorials to be covered. BUT, the only answer that we have received from her was “submit the MODULE on the 26th August 2010. You try to help me and I will help you back.”

REMINDER for myself: Today’s onwards I should focus on completing the MODULE by Thursday. The 24 hours for the three days onwards are allocated for resources. Hahaha…

During the particular lesson, we I also given the change to ask questions if we have any problems or confusion in completing the MODULE. Since I have a few questions to be cleared; so, I made full use of the session by asking certain questions regarding the MODULE and it also was really helped me to get clear view on certain elements like “What we should if the steps mentioned in the MODULE do not work?”, “Am I allowed to change the step in slides if the steps in the MODULE are different from mine?” and so on.

WAIT!!! Now, comes in the good news part. Since, there are some changes in the process of compiling of the module as well as due to certain considerations; thus, the date due has been changed once again which is to 1st September 2010. Fuyoo….hope this time around, we are able to complete it successfully before the date due.

Meet you again in the next entry…BYE……

No comments:

Post a Comment