Wednesday, August 18, 2010

week 6

Hi everyone, meet you again in the sixth entry of this blog. Do you all eager to know about this week’s lesson?

Ok, this is the week where the first module for this course comes in. The only thing that crossed into my mind was “Honeymoon weeks in Universiti Malaya are already finished and now come in the assignment week where I should focus on completing it”.

HONEYMOON









ASSIGNMENT



















However, I was stuck for a minute when I saw the FIRST MODULE. Friends, don’t be shocked or surprised when heard about the number of the pages of FIRST MODULE. For your information it is ONLY about 500 PAGES. And do you want to know about the date due of the FIRST MODULE?

The date due of the FIRST MODULE is 30 August 2010(which is only about 2 weeks’ time from today)

MODULE

Now the second part of the shock or surprise (feelings) comes in. When, Pn Foziah said that it should be submitted by 30 August 2010, I thought OMG….. Am I able to complete it on time? And the only thing that appeared in my mind was Visva, you need to work REALLY.. REALLY.. hard and sacrifice everything in order to complete before the date due. It also reminded me on Pn Foziah’s words on the week 1 where she said that “Once the five modules come in you really have to think about it every time including when you are in eating, bathing, sleeping and even in toilet”.


Yes, it is true. In order to complete the FIRST MODULE on time, I think we only should think about “RESOURCES and MODULES” for the next 2 weeks. Simple say, the 24 hours given is only for completing the FIRST MODULE. (Hahaha…..Although there are a lot of task to be completed)

24 HOURS


After distributed the FIRST MODULE and gave enough explanation on it, Pn Foziah let us continue do the module. Anyway, when I was working with MODULE; I felt that it was quite interesting to do it since we just have to copy everything in the module into PowerPoint slides and the steps are clearly given in the MODULE. Apart from that, I also would say that the MODULE could be an effective tool in helping me to become a techno-savvy. This is because, if we look through the whole MODULE, we can notice that all the steps for download certain software, converting certain files, searching for certain things through internet and so on are explained very clearly and precisely with simple language. Therefore, I think that the FIRST MODULE is a valuable device for an individual including me to update and master myself with current technology development.


Overall, I would say that now I am really motivated to complete the MODULE soon (before the date due). Hope, I can complete it on time and it also may truly help me to gain more knowledge on technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment